Outset Agency seeks a highly motivated, creative and skilled Senior Account Executive to join our growing team, who will have a particular focus on the Creative Campaigns area of our business.
The successful candidate will have experience working within the client services area of a marketing or media agency and have a strong knowledge of all the different marketing functions across digital, content, experiential and beyond.
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for managing a portfolio of client accounts, as well as assisting the Key Account Manager on other projects.
• Liaising with clients on a daily basis – with the Client Services team the lead point of contact on all Agency work
• Plan, develop and assist in the delivery of client campaigns and projects
• Plan and manage client budgets and advise on campaign elements and distribution channels
• Internal project management of Agency’s work across Digital, Content, Influencers and Events
• Supplier management and building business relationships
• Creation of client proposals
• Working closely with and reporting into the Key Account Manager on all Agency work
• Minimum 3 years of experience working in Marketing or a related field (preferably Agency side)
• Strong understanding of current online and offline marketing concepts, strategies and best practices
• Ability to prioritise tasks and focus on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with clients and business stakeholders
• A creative thinker – we want someone that is resourceful and has the ability to think outside the box
• Ambition – we are young company that is moving and growing quickly, there is a huge opportunity for personal growth within the business for the right candidate
If this position sounds like it’s for you, please submit your CV to [email protected] with the subject “Senior Account Executive Application”.