We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Account Director to join our team.
As an integrated agency we have the ability to help our clients shape and grow their business across a multitude of touchpoints. In this role you will collaborate with our digital, creative, experiential, and influencer teams to create and project manage integrated campaigns and solutions for our clients.
The successful candidate will need to have a varied understanding of all aspects of marketing communications, possess leadership skills, and have a proven track record in working in an agency or similar environment.
- Lead cross functional interaction among the agency’s different teams to deliver on client’s objectives
- Deliver and communicate clear client briefs to the internal teams and organise the workload
- Proactively project manage and delegate roles and responsibilities within the team to deliver on client objectives and their strategy
- Deliver creative solutions that will have tangible business outcomes for our clients
- Develop client relationships and proactively manage their expectations
- Create and manage budgets for clients
- Mentor team members and develop their skill set in accordance with their individual goals and career paths
- Play a key role in recruitment of new team members
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities and potential growth/upsell opportunities within our existing clients
- Build and manage relationships with agency partners and suppliers
- Minimum 5+ years experience in digital or an integrated agency environment
- Experience in building and managing cross functional teams
- A clear understanding of all aspects of digital communications and experience working on successful campaigns across social media, PPC, search & display, and influencers
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices
- Excellent communication and an ability to manage multiple stakeholders, internally and externally, on a given project
- Organised and self disciplined with the ability to prioritise tasks and focus on multiple accounts and deadlines simultaneously
- The ability to make your mark on the agency and carve out your dream role
- Opportunity to build out and develop your own team
- Ownership over your own projects and the ability to drive real change
- The support and resources to drive your ambitious goals
Applicants: Please send your CV to [email protected]